- The numbers of years that they have been working in the profession
- The type of professionalism that they display on the job
- Their creativity and the uniqueness of the ideas that they bring to each project
- The jobs that they have worked on in the past
- The reputation they have in the industry
As an interior decorator gains more experience, they will be able to command a higher sum for each project that they do. In the United States, the best paid interior decorators earn upwards of $49,000 per annum. The median salary for interior decorators in America is approximately $38,000.
Interior decorators use a number of items from different categories on a daily basis, including the following products:
This means that young interior decorators who are just entering the industry can benefit from many of the same coupons and price cuts that are available to more experienced professionals. By making use of trade discounts, you can increase the profit that you make from each job as an interior decorator.